A recent Boston Globe article posits that a few conservatives within the Massachusetts Republican Party have expressed serious concerns over some of the cabinet appointments being made by Governor Charlie Baker. “We are bracing ourselves,” said Mark Fisher, the GOP’s Tea Party gubernatorial candidate who was crushed in his primary challenge against Baker. “Charlie said he wasn’t going to raise…Read More »
If Baker loses, republicans will be wondering why and how.
They will be searching for answers and reasons.
And they may not have to look far…..
The Republican establishment may have aggravated one too many conservatives this election cycle, and it could cost them dearly. The state convention debacle got the ball rolling. If the establishment was so confident that…
Well folks the primary is over. The real battle begins. Charlie Baker captured 75% of the vote leaving only 25% for Mark Fisher. Who will the conservatives blame now? Did they stay home betraying Mark Fisher? Has the Tea Party grasped reality yet? How much more delusion will they offer in place of the real issues that capture the center…Read More »
Forget what the little noisy and soon-to-be irrelevant Mark Fisher wing of the Republican Party thinks: Baker’s ahead because he has cross-party appeal including independents.Capuano is giving a signal. Charlie knows where the votes are to be garnered. Take note: Grossman’s votes are NOT going to Coakley easily.…Read More »
(A differing opinion on the 9/9/14 Primary. – promoted by Rob “EaBo Clipper” Eno) Why All 2104 Republican Candidates (and you) Should Vote For Mark Fisher On 9/9/14 As we learned with Scott Brown’s special election in 2010, there is a very large, untapped group of people who will come out and vote – but only when offered a candidate…Read More »