- This event has passed.
2017 Massachusetts Citizens for Life Convention
April 8 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
MCFL’s 2017 Convention will present the latest on the life issues from Massachusetts and national experts:
- A panel of doctors who deal with people at the end of their life — a kidney specialist, an oncologist, and a pain specialist — will discuss how we can give their patients the best of care.
- Rev. Thomas Bouton will talk about the joy of living with a family member with Down Syndrome and how people with Downs are doubly at risk.
- A Constitutional Law professor will explain exactly how to overturn Roe v. Wade, the consequences for the states, especially Massachusetts, what else might happen instead of overturn, and the possible advantages and chances for a Human Life Amendment.
- Craig Collins, Esq., author of Yesterday’s Law, Abortion in Modern America will speak about his book and participate in a panel discussion.
- Learn the latest in the public schools, an update on abuses at Planned Parenthood, the report on just-filed MCFL legislation.
- A perinatal and pediatric hospice is a wonderful gift. We’ll hear from representatives of Worcester’s Notre Dame Perinatal and Pediatric Palliative Care Hospice for babies and children.
- And, Dr. Marty McCaffrey, star of Hush, will talk about his work with premature babies. The numbers have increased greatly because of “reproductive technology” and former abortions.