What I am about to write below was only possible because of you.
Over the past few weeks, my team and I have been compiling a summary of many of the activities we engaged in over the past year. After looking at these numbers, all I can say is THANK YOU.
Here are just a few stats that caught my eye from the reports we’re creating:
- 10,149 emails sent by voters to legislators urging action on specific legislation
- Over 10,000 pushcards distributed urging lawmakers to oppose making MA a Sanctuary State
- 57,396 certified signatures gathered for the Stop Taxpayer Funded Abortion petition
- Over 76,000 views of our videos educating voters about legislators’ votes to raise their own pay this January
- Approximately 4,900 voter guides distributed to parishioners at Catholic Churches
- Over 24,000 doors knocked by conservative activists associated with the Coalition in recent special elections
And this only scratches the surface.
This Christmas season I’ve heard from so many of you thanking us for all we’re doing to advance conservative values on Beacon Hill.
But this wasn’t done by just me and my team. This was only possible because of your financial investment in our Coalition and your dedicated volunteer hours. You stepped up when it mattered most.
So today I wanted to thank you again. I know I don’t say it enough.
On behalf of all of us at the Renew Massachusetts Coalition, please know of our heartfelt gratitude.
It really is a blessing and an honor to work with all of you.