The petitions for the signature drive to Stop Taxpayer Funding of Abortion are here! You might recall that we’re helping with a signature drive to place this issue on the ballot. Many Massachusetts voters don’t even know that their tax dollars fund abortions, essentially serving as corporate welfare for a bloated and unethical abortion industry. The CEO of Planned Parenthood of MA makes over $250,000 a year, their top six executives each make over $125,000 annually, and they have over $20 Million in assets. It’s time to start a conversation about where are tax dollars are going!
We’re looking for volunteers and runners to sign up immediately to start gathering signatures and bringing petitions to people throughout the state.
We need your assistance to make our signature drive to stop taxpayer funded abortion a success, as well as your continued support for our other initiatives.
We’re calling on all pro-life conservatives who can help to take three actions:
- Sign up here to gather signatures—we’ll have shifts to fill at super markets, and other locations where voters can sign. We need your help, so if you haven’t signed up, please do so today.
- If you attend church, ask your pastor ASAP if we can conduct a drive at your church. Please notify us immediately if your church can conduct a drive, so we can get you papers, and coordinate with local volunteers to provide assistance. Simply reply to this email for further assistance. Want to engage a civic group, such as the Knights of Columbus? We need their help too! Let us know if you would like us to come to address a group on this issue, or on any other effort we have to make Massachusetts more conservative.
- Active on social media? Please like the petition’s page on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/
StopTaxpayerFundedAbortion/ and take a few minutes to invite your friends to like the page as well.
The quickest way to get papers? Email your field director directly:
- John Milligan (Plymouth, Bristol, Barnstable counties)
- Robert Aufiero (Essex county, north and eastern parts of Middlesex county)
- Steve Fruzzetti (Greater Boston, Metro West, Norfolk county)
- Andrew Surprise (Worcester County, Western MA)
Finally, our regional directors will have their hands full getting papers out to all corners of Massachusetts. If you’re willing to drop off petitions to signature gatherers in your town or a neighboring town, please email them to offer your assistance today.