If you’ve watched the local news, you’ve heard a lot these past few weeks about federal candidates for office. Geoff Diehl and Beth Lindstrom are running for US Senate, and Congresswoman Nikki Tsongas is retiring. Various state senators are expressing interest in potentially running for her seat, and others in running for their seats. Now is also the time to get started in the planning stages for candidates who want to run for the state legislature. We need your help to identify and recruit conservative candidates across Massachusetts, as many incumbents don’t deserve re-election.
What have our opponents done on Beacon Hill this year?
- Most of our legislature voted to drastically increase their own pay. For some, it was the first vote they ever took.
- Many cow-towed to political correctness last year and voted for the dangerous Transgender Bathroom and Locker room law.
- Many have co-sponsored the misnamed Safe Communities Act, to make Massachusetts a Sanctuary State.
- Many voted that pregnancy has nothing to do with unborn children, or in favor of a vulgar and graphic sex-ed mandate.
- Many voted for higher taxes, and against MassHealth reforms.
The list goes on and on and on.
2018 could be a banner year for challengers in Massachusetts, but it’s important to plan ahead.
Interested in potentially running yourself? Let us know and we can meet with you, walk you through what a campaign would entail, evaluate the competitiveness of your district, and help you decide if you would like to run or not. Know someone who would be perfect to run for office? Tell us about that person and perhaps we can work together to make a campaign within reach. Do you simply want to volunteer for local conservative candidates to fight back? Let us know and we can connect you with someone in your community or a nearby town.
The 2018 elections will be crucial in our efforts to stop the advancement of the left, and to turn our state in a better direction. We need pro-life conservatives to step up and run for the legislature. If you’re interested in running, or serving as a campaign manager, or volunteer, the time for training and planning is today! Let us know if you’re interested in helping.