He’s mulling according to the Herald:
“I’m still thinking about that (race) very hard,” Gomez, a Cohasset Republican, told reporters after an unrelated event at the State House. “I have been through this before, but it would be a different race, obviously because we have a lot more time than we did before. And I think we obviously learned a lot from it last time.
“I think if we decide to go into this, it would be a completely different race than last time.”
This has piqued some interest in Gabriel Gomez as I can see behind the scenes with site searches. Here are some RMG posts on Gomez.
- Gabriel Gomez: Bankrolling Scott Brown Opponent
- Gabriel Gomez: Who do you Trust?
- Gomez Goes Koo-Koo, Calls Red Mass “Klan”
- Former GOP Senate Candidate Gomez Equates Conservative GOP Activists with Klan Members
- Gomez Doubles Down on “Klan” – “No Regrets”
- Days after “Klan” Controversy, Gabriel Gomez snubs Baker and Donates to Independent “McKormick”
- What We Can Learn From Gomez’s Great Klan Gaffe
And there’s this screenshot from 2014 that was never made public before now.