1) Couldn’t help but chuckle knowing that Obama asked the Iranians to return the drone that they captured.
2) Did Deval Patrick just appoint a Republican to the Chairmanship of the new Gaming Commission?
3) Scott Brown has a battle on his hands and Richard Tisei is going to win.
4) Still waiting for Arianna Huffington to take over my local patch.com website. So far it’s just soccer scores and PTA meetings.
5) Hard to believe but the State Police and the Lynn Police raided a convenience store this morning. Something to do with EBT cards.
6) Maybe Ross Perot will get into the Presidential race. Still haven’t seen a great candidate.
7) Is Rick Perry the most disappointing Presidential candidate in your lifetime?
8) Will Occupy Boston reimburse the City of Boston for the damage to the Greenway?
9) Saw Sal’s wife on the Emily Rooney show last week. Must admit that I felt sorry for her.
10) Found out last week the cancer is all gone! Chemo and prayers going forward and hope for a better New Year.