Local Republican Town Committees in Bristol and Plymouth Counties in conjunction with the Plymouth County GOP are sponsoring a 2012 GOP Presidential Straw Poll on Friday, May 20th.
Come on down and discuss the impact of the recent GOP Presidential news, and cast a vote for who you want to be the 2012 Republican Presidential Nominee.
There will be a great group of special guests, which include:
- Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson
- Plymouth County Sheriff Joseph McDonald
- Plymouth County Commissioner Sandra Wright
- State Representative Susan Williams-Gifford
- State Representative Angelo D’Emilia
- Mass GOP Political Director Anthony Ferrucci
The suggested donation is $10 and the event is slated for 6:30 – 8:30pm. The location for the event is the SFC Jared Monti Function Room at the Raynham American Legion Hall (291 Mill St.).
We would also like to thank U.S. Senator Scott Brown for donating a signed copy of his book, Against All Odds, as a door prize for this event.
(Poll after the break)[poll id=”