Here are some other great ways to help spread the world about our Money Bomb as we head down the final stretch of this campaign. And if you don't know how to do all of these, that's ok! Just do the ones you know!
- Facebook – you may use one of our specially made graphics from the thank you page, in this letter, as your profile picture;
- Blog – If you have a site, or blog, you can put one of our promotional graphics in a blog post, or the sidebar; or, comment about it on your favorite blogs;
- Twitter – Tweet it out as much as you can each day, asking your followers to RT (retweet, and include the hashtags #hudak and #ma06);
- Social Bookmarking – StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit, Delicious, etc.;
- Email – Simply email friends, or groups to which you belong, to inform them of a money bomb in progress, you can even forward this email;
- Signature file – In emails, and forums, you are usually allowed a pre-written "signature file" to appear automatically after your messages. Set your signature file to point people to the money bomb;
- Online News Articles – Comment on various online newspapers, blogs, and articles related to the campaign and include a link to the money bomb page;
- Radio Shows – Call in to your favorite political radio show and let the host know about billhudakmoneybomb.com (say the website address on the air, if possible);
- Ask a Blogger – If you read another blog regularly, explain to the blog's owner that you're a regular reader and would appreciate if they could help us get the word out for a couple of days (give them one of our money bomb graphics to use);
- Misc. – Any other creative, legal, manner you can think of. Use your best judgment, please
Just this weekend, Dan Rea of WBZ spoke with Jon Keller and told him that we have the best chance of any Republican challenger in Massachusetts against an incumbent Democratic congressman. Check out the segment here:
Thank you for your support of our money bomb — www.BillHudakMoneyBomb.com.