( – promoted by Rob “EaBo Clipper” Eno)
Governor: Patrick 43%, Baker 39%, Cahill 8%, Stein 2%
Treasurer: Grossman 39%, Polito 37%
Auditor: Bump 33%, Connaughton 32%
Attorney General: Coakley 56%, McKenna 35%
Congressional Ballot Test: Dem 47%, GOP 35%
Q1 (Alcohol Tax Rollback): Yes 37%, No 52%
Q2 (“Affordable Housing”): Yes 24%, no 58%
Q3 (Sales Tax Rollback): Yes 43%, No 50%
The Boston Globe also did their Congressional endorsements today. They endorsed every Democrat in every race. Odd, I thought contributions to party organizations were limited to $5,000.
I find this poll very encouraging. Here are a few notes:
- Cahill Voter 2nd choice: Baker 46%, Patrick 22%, Stein 13%. 3rd Party candidates traditionally lose much of their support on election day when trailing.
- Baker does better among those voters who will definitely vote.
- Baker supporters are more excited about the election.
- Baker leads big among those very interested in the election and trails among those voters not interested at all.
- …and of course undecided voters traditionally break 2:1 for the challenger.
These factors demonstrate the overall enthusiasm gap that is working in favor of all Republicans this cycle.
FULL SCRIBD POLLING DATA BELOW THE FOLD….