The second annual Red Mass Group awards continue! Last week they began with our BIGGEST NEWS STORY 2009! Today we will continue with our worst piece of legislation. Not all of these have passed yet, but they all make me want to cry for my country.
Have fun fighting it out.
MORE AND POLL BELOW THE FOLD….
1) Stimulus: $787,000,000,000 down the tubes, but at least we kept unemployment below 8% as promised.
2) Deval Raises Taxes: The sales tax was just the beginning. Local options, alcohol and others have all served to make the citizens of New Hampshire very happy.
3) Cap and Trade: Unilaterally disarming our economy is fun. Here in the United State the Congress wants to put a regressive squeeze on the poor while China continues to expand. At least this one has not passed the Senate yet.
4) Senate Appointment Changed: This one makes me sick on principle. The corrupt party of power, the Massachusetts Democrat Party, shows never ending hypocrisy. If there was ever a reason to blindly vote for the letter (R) it is shown here.
5) Obamacare: What can I say that hasn’t already been said? 2010 can’t get here fast enough.
6) Bathroom Bill: While still in committee on Beacon Hill, the left wants to micromanage the policies of private owners. If you think the definition of a man is someone with a “Y” chromosome and a penis that could be a hate crime.
7) Cash for Clunkers While it was just part a larger bill, the government spent billions of dollars to subsidize Japanese care and actively pay for the destruction of American property.
8) Pandemic Response Bill: If you’ve ever wanted to watch a Libertarian foam at the mouth, mention this bill. $1,000 a day fine for refusing vaccinations? Big Brother called. He wanted to let you know this goes a tad to far.[poll id=”