(Formatting edited for space. – promoted by DD4RP)
Peter G. Torkildsen,
- A man who never hid from being a moderate Republican, but has always been fiscally conservative.
- A man who is a numbers policy wonk, and for a State Treasurer, that is what we want.
- A man who served as Party Chairman inheriting $160,000 of debt and no Republican Governor. He retired about $100,000 worth of debt before leaving that office. A man who is nothing if not likable.
- A man who beat an incumbent for State Rep, being out spent 6 to 1.
- A man who won a Congressional seat in Massachusetts twice and has name recognition. And someone who will turn out North Shore votes to help all state wide candidates.
- Even if you dont like where he stands on social issues, this office isn't about that.