I really don’t want this to sounds like sour grapes, but was that Obama victory speech one of the worst that he has given? The guy can give a good speech, that my friends was not his best (his Iowa one was good).
I really hoped that there would have been a classy time when he truly attempted to reach out to McCain voters, I mean truly tried. He gave it one line basically and then went back into his liberal rhetoric of nothingness.
We didn’t learn anything else about what his plans are, maybe because he doesn’t have any concrete plans.
It was a wasted opportunity to reach out to the 55 million people who voted for McCain/Palin and try to bring people together.
As I have said in another post, I truly fear that we are headed into a more divisive and divided political atmosphere because Obama can’t tolerate any sort of Republican ideas and he can’t stand to work with Republicans. Obama has zero experience listening to Republicans and will never work well with others.
So let’s all make some predictions on what will happen over the next 4 years, here is my list:
1. Obama’s Middle class tax cut will not happen
2. There will be an official Palestinian State – brokered by this Administration
3. The Coal industry will lose thousands of jobs
4. The economy will improve – because no matter who was elected it would improve, that’s what markets do they go up and down
5. We will not be free from foreign oil
6. Republicans will gain seats in 2010
7. There will be a tax hike on employers (the rich)
8. John Kerry will leave his Senate seat
9. Deval Patrick will serve out one term and not run again
10. Obama will not pull troops out of Iraq as quickly as the liberals might think.